Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Ducts Tax Credit Needing A "Rough Estimate" On Installing New Central Heat And Air?

Needing a "Rough Estimate" on installing new central heat and air? - new ducts tax credit

wondered if someone could tell me how it would be to install central heating and air conditioning in an old house?
The house is on 1263 square meters and currently have no central heating and air conditioning ... a plant furnace in the living room and bedroom was next to a wall heater. I really want to buy a device that is Energy Star for my husband and I can receive tax credits and / or sales.
In any case, what will replace some work, and some windows.

I know that without looking at the situation, the house, it will be difficult. But I just tried to look for an approximate price.

We live in Texas, where the average annual temperature is around 89's. (Not sure if this is unimportant?)

Thank you very much for your time!

2 comments:

life_lov... said...

In my humble opinion, are heating and air conditioning companies are among the most famous exploit consumers and prices. I suggest that www.craigslist.net and after an ad in the section you want to find a heating "reliable" and A / C technicians. Get at least three bids! Find someone to work for a licensed contractor works on the page to check references, but SBS. One is to a licensed contractor licensed by the almost never home on time, rent and work to do. I would like you to see the bill for all equipment and materials and be prepared to 10% more than the pay. You have got time and money on what you need. Get a firm price for the job. Not get caught in the wEB of them try to pay for unforeseen problems. You need to know what they leave before they buy. Do not give that person any money in advance. Meeting the cost of the materials in which they were supplied. If you need money, then go with them and write a check to pay for materials and the remaining 10%. The work should be able to completely stop from the beginning to a weekend. I hope that helps.

tkquesti... said...

When I replaced my current central air conditioning, the total cost to about $ 5000 When my friend place that was over $ 8000th Trane unit and both were pretty high end, namely efficiency and fairness. The size of our houses are similar to yours.

If you are new pipes will be significantly higher.

Post a Comment