Sunday, February 7, 2010

Download Drivers Little Genius 4000e Where Can I Download All The Drivers I Need For My Lap Top?

Where can I download all the drivers I need for my lap top? - download drivers little genius 4000e

A few days ago my Dell Inspiron E1505 works well, albeit a little slow. A dialog box will appear asking if I install something, but does not allow me to click on the X, so I clicked Cancel, and basically shut down the computer. The first time I turned on again, it started well, but it closed as soon as I closed my account the same way. This allowed me to safe mode and I kept all my notes, but all seemed well, so I rebooted and refused to start. It is written: "PBR descriptor 2 ... ... Read from a hard error." With a different computer, I have learned how to solve this problem and I had a hard drive upgrade to the Windows XP partition repair started and my team has ... but now all my drivers are gone. I can not with the USB drive and I can not connect to the Internet, no matter what I do. A friend of mine told me to reinstall my drivers, but I have the CD that came with the laptop ... Does anybody know where I can download these drivers can be arranged on a CD that you can use in my LAP Top reinstall my driver?

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Dell Web site has a list of all current drivers.

Here is the link for computer drivers, so make sure you are running Windows XP.
http://support.dell.com/support/download ...

golebara said...

Dell website (dell.com) would be the best place to download the drivers, but I think the hard drive died. You may need the hard drive from the error message you see is usually related to a faulty hard drive replaced.

adigital... said...

Dell!
http://search.yahoo.com/search; _ylt = A0ge ...
2 seconds to find

englishs... said...

I think the drivers can be downloaded from the Dell website for your laptop.

Post a Comment