Monday, February 22, 2010

Male Cancer Survivor Tattoo Ideas Prostate Cancer At 79 Years Old; Level 7. Tell Me What You Know?

Prostate cancer at 79 years old; level 7. Tell me what you know? - male cancer survivor tattoo ideas

My father and my brother John just missed Arkansas. My brother is a cancer survivor still undergoing the damage of 42 treatments of radiation and chemotherapy in the lung, throat and other areas of the torso. It was good to see, and hey, it's still a pretty boy, no matter what happens. He is my brother, I love what happens.

But while they were there, Dad had a conversation with John and me and said he was with the 7 stages of prostate cancer diagnosed themselves.

My question is, how the extent of the cancer rates in relation to the severity and the age of this type of cancer in a 79-year old translate in 7th Class?

Just so you can tell me here ......

Thank you in advance.

Cancer, it seems, is everywhere these days, In my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment