Thursday, February 11, 2010

Football Birthday Invitation Wording I Need Help With My Birthday Party!?

I need help with my Birthday Party!? - football birthday invitation wording

I'm a sports-themed party ....
I am a girl, so I can not like a football in it ....
I want the softball have ....
We will eat in the restaurant and cinema ....
Everyone must wear a shirt of some kind ....
and black stuff around your eyes .......
I Am 4 persons ....
I need help with invitations .........
I can not be a ......
I will print it on my computer .....
I am 13 years old, if you do not like a stick figure ...
You can make a call .....
Send me on my e-mail pawpawsbabygrl@yahoo.com
The party is the 9th October at 6:00 clock and ends on 10 October at 12:00
Thamks much!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

If the academy or part of the city, go there because they have a lot of softball. Even if you have on your computer, go to the official Microsoft-making awards, letters and invitations.
Good luck!

Post a Comment