Monday, November 16, 2009

Tender Breasts Tender Breasts, Blood Nose And Eating Like A Horse But Not Due 4 Pms 4 Another Week And A Half?

Tender breasts, blood nose and eating like a horse but not due 4 pms 4 another week and a half? - tender breasts

2 days ago I noticed that my breasts are tender lil Then I woke up this morning with a feeling for blood, havent had a thoes year! In addition, I ate everything in its place, but not in my 4 hours a week and a half. Im really confused! Is it possible, 2 Symptoms at this stage? We have been trying 4 a baby.

3 comments:

Fortunat... said...

The nose is no blood sympotm pregnancy, symptoms, others are still too early to say whether they are pregnant or just ovulation. You must wait until your period is due then perform a test.

Robinson... said...

I just bout 3 weeks when I started eating like a madman had painful breasts. Instant messaging is now only 7 weeks of his colleagues, but who are nausea impressive. So yes it is good luck prego

Suzy due 1/3/10 said...

I know the pain comes .. Early boob Im not quite sure the other two, but.

Post a Comment