Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prostate Infection Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Diagnosed With A Prostate Infection How Long Till Symptoms Go Away?

Diagnosed with a prostate infection how long till symptoms go away? - prostate infection symptoms more condition_symptoms

I went to the doctor and he told me that I have a prostate infection. The only symptom I have is a semi-frequent urination and discomfort anyone taking 7-10 seconds before it really begins to urinate. And when it starts it sometimes stopped and restarted. Pain or burning sensation in my case. obvisouly but says my prostate is slightly enlarged and "a sense of sweetness

Nevertheless, they have me Cipro 500mg take 2 times daily for 6 weeks. Anyone who has had this problem or knows something about how long it might take until you see these symptoms begin to disappear?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment