Sunday, November 15, 2009

Knee Tendonitis More Condition_symptoms I Have Pattellafeomral Sydrome In My Right Knee And Tendonitis In My Right Ankle. Will It Get Worse?

I have pattellafeomral sydrome in my right knee and tendonitis in my right ankle. Will it get worse? - knee tendonitis more condition_symptoms

There are about 2 years, I hit my right knee and my fat layer. I was on one knee for 2 weeks. Then the following years I was with the syndrome, which means my pattellafeomnral open growth plates diagnosed. The orthropedisits said it will close when they cease to grow. I am involved in an intense joy and capers. Therefore, I have a better chance to break something or hurt my knee more? And the same thing with my ankle. Thank you.

1 comments:

Kenny J said...

No, it will only get better!

Post a Comment