Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Endometriosis More Condition_symptoms Uk Can Anyone Tell Me Some More Information On Endometriosis??

Can anyone tell me some more information on Endometriosis?? - endometriosis more condition_symptoms uk

I had painful periods and for a long time since I with 12 rules.
At the time of my time I have terrible attacks of acne.

My aunt has endometriosis and I am not sure whether it is congenital or not, but he shares many of the same symptoms as me.

Does this mean I was more in danger, and when to expect me? Is there medication for that too?

1 comments:

larkin said...

Endometriosis is an inflammation of the endometrium, the lining of the uterus. The endometrium serves as a supply line from a fertilized egg.

Once a month, the endometrium is full of blood in anticipation of a possible pregnancy. The blood is "feed" of the fetus.

If no pregnancy, the endometrium is shed and this is where menstrual blood comes.

Oral contraceptives are often prescribed for girls, because they can cause problems in the cycle of the endometrium and endometrial cancer "recover".

Post a Comment