Thursday, December 24, 2009

Knee Ligament Tear Which One's Most Likely? Knee Sprain? Broken Knee? Ligament Tear? Cartillage Damage?

Which one's most likely? Knee sprain? broken knee? ligament tear? cartillage damage? - knee ligament tear

4 days ago I hurt the knee playing rugby. The day I played rugby, I do not feel much pain. I was able to walk the rest of the night. The next morning he could not fully bend the knee, but he could hardly for the rest of the day on foot. The next day could not walk. I feel so bad. So I ended up health services, which would be out of school and now I'm on crutches. I get to see the doctor on Tuesday so that he or she gives you the verdict on the state of my knees, but what y'all think? What is it? Sprained knee? Broken knee? Ligament? Cartilage damage?

0 comments:

Post a Comment